One of the firsts concerns raised by our clients is the feeling of lack of control over their digital corporate identity. The main request we receive is to build a strong strategy for them to gain online visibility, leading to revenue increase but also to a growth in their customers’ trust. Have you ever wondered how we do proceed?
Optimise the main channel: your website
Your brand image is generally defined by 3 indicators on the Internet:
- quality of your website (loading times, ranking on search engine result pages, user experience on your platform),
- relevancy of your communications (social media, emails),
- digital interactions with your customers.
With the goal of improving our clients’ visibility, we focus on those 3 points. First of all we optimise our clients’ website, that means we work on:
- their SEO (keywords, linkbuilding) so they can be well indexed by search engines – learn more on our website ;
- their technical set up in order to decrease servers load and obtain quicker responses – learn more reading our dedicated blog article ;
- building their display campaign strategy by defining their target, identifying the most relevant advertising medium, and measuring the performance – learn more on our website.
Communicate with your customers
Email marketing is an effective way to gain visibility. It can however quickly become a way to be denied depending of the relevancy and the quality of your offers and/or your newsletters. With our extensive experience we ensure effective and qualified leads and a strong responsiveness – learn more on our website.
Gain visibility through social marketing
We offer our clients to take over their social media strategy. Our community management expert to build, grow, and maintain a community. More than your image, it increases your traffic and therefore yours sales – learn more on our website.
Our clients, brands based in Spain, France, and in the UK, observe following our audits a significant increase in their customer satisfaction, their traffic, and their conversion rate. Digital marketing is nowadays the key to any B2C business success. You can’t miss it. Contact us right now: click here!